Monday, August 6, 2012

post from paris/le weekend

Arrived in Paris on Friday afternoon to the quiet of early August. I realized that the city would just be shutting down for the August holiday when I got here but it was actually perfect. A couple of shots from my mellow weekend. Lunches and dinners with friends in the Marais and just a bit dejetlagging. I unexpectedly bumped into someone  I knew on the street on Saturday which is always a lovely way to start a trip. It is nice to feel like you friends everywhere, n'est pas?
Today I begin the journey out to the South of France with my friend Monika. We are making it a mini road trip with our final destination being shoot one - Le Corbusier's Cabanon!!! To say I am excited is just seems like the silliest understatement on the planet...more soon...


1 comment: